HyperGraph Print Media
HyperGraph for Print Media automates infographics and even entire pages for newspapers and magazines. HyperGraph automatically captures financial market data from sources such as Thomson Reuters, AP, Bloomberg and others, and outputs print-ready graphs as EPS, PDF or Illustrator documents and places them into InDesign, QuarkXPress or CCI layouts.
HyperGraph for Print Media is based upon the automation engine we developed for The New York Times, The Associated Press and The Boston Globe. Completed graphs and pages can automatically be uploaded to FTP servers for placement in CCI.
HyperGraph works with your existing data, graphics and templates. The flexibility of the HyperGraph allows an operator to create standard and custom graphs as needed or on a scheduled basis. HyperGraph can reduce production times from hours to seconds.
HyperGraph provides an end-to-end automation solution:
Design – HyperGraph works with your exising graphics and templates or we can design them for you.
Data Acquisition – HyperGraph works with data from any provider such as Thomson Reuters, AP, Bloomberg.
Data Processing – HyperGraph can crunch any type of market data such as stocks, commodities, currency, mutual fund, equities and more.
Production – HyperGraph can be run locally on your own machines or hosted on our servers.
Output – HyperGraph can deliver infographics as PDF, EPS, Illustrator and tagged-text files as well as InDesign, QuarkXPress and CCI layouts.
Delivery – HyperGraph’s output can be saved to local servers or uploaded to remote FTP servers.
Support – HyperGraph comes with 24/7/365 support for your time and mission-critical workflow.
- Flexible, powerful and simple interface.
- Can be customized to fit your specific designs, data and workflow.
- Suports any output format and file type.
- Output to Color and B&W.
- Complete activity and error logging
- Complete infographics solution.
- Saves time and resources.
- Infographics are print-ready and customizable.
- Creates accurate and consistent content (reduces human error).
- Created and supported by infographic automation and design experts.