Reuters Financial Infographics
Reuters Financial Infographics is an automated, full-service solution created specifically for newspapers. It offers a new standard for presenting print-ready infographics, delivering quality, up-to-date visualizations of key financial news and data.
Reuters Financial Infographics combines timely, comprehensive and accurate market data from Thomson Reuters, relevant and insightful Reuters company news briefs and market snapshots with tight, crystal-clear visual design. Delivered at the close of each business day, each infographic is customizable with a choice of page size, market focus, graphic style and color.
The service eliminates the need for installing and running graphics software in-house. With a high quality, finished product delivered directly from dedicated servers, Reuters Financial Infographics saves newspapers time and resources.
- Instant automated electronic delivery at the close of every market day
- Available for both tabloid and broadsheet trim sizes
- Available in color and black and white
- Layouts are designed for full, 1/2, and 1/4 page sizes and can be scaled to fit most layout formats
- Scheduled delivery of weekday modules (Monday – Friday)
- Market data includes stocks, fixed income, money markets, foreign exchange, commodities, energy and economic indicators
- Daily recap of companies that have made the news
- Online self-configuration interface
- Further graph and page customization is available
- A low-cost, high-quality financial infographics solution designed specifically for printed newspapers
- A complete service that includes data license, choice of layouts, multiple data sets and automated delivery
- Clear, compelling and highly informative market briefs tell the story of all the companies that make the news
- All infographics are print-ready and customizable
- An end-to-end solution that considers the needs of newspapers – saves time and resources including training, personnel and space
- Strengthens and supports daily business news content
- Powered by best-in-class graphics automation software from Custom Flow Solutions, also used by The New York Times, Boston Globe and International Herald Tribune